Industrial Equipment Auctions in Kenya, East Africa
(Africa Auctions for: Heavy Construction Machinery, Agricultural Farm Machinery and Tractors, Earth movers, Trailers, Transport Trucks, Vehicles and Buses, Drilling and Mining equipment, Asphalt & Concrate Mixers, Forestry & Environmental Machinery, Lifting & Material Handling Machinery, Oil, Gas, Power & Utility Machinery)
We Access What it is Worth in an Auction
We also offer appraisal services to every Machinery and Equipment. Our combined experience of over 29 years means we can hit the ground running. We don't have to waste valuable time researching an industry or market. Lolwe Auctioneers know what your machinery & equipment is worth, be it a tractor, Loader, printing machinery, Plant equipment, trailers or any of the thousands of other highly specialized machines. We know the value of virtually any piece of machinery because we deal in the Kenyan market every day. Come Auction day, we work to maximize the return to the seller.
We Find Who Will Bid for it
Lolwe Auctioneers use their extensive knowledge to target potential buyers. We Work Ethically and Professionally finding an audience of potential user/buyers, especially of highly specialized industrial equipment, requires a breadth and depth of manufacturing knowledge. It requires an understanding of market trends and conditions, as well as machinery uses and prices.
Our Prospective clients include;
1. Sugar companies in kenya for the sale of their obsolete tractors and equipment.
2. Road Construction companies for the Auction of used Road construction Equipment.
3. The County Governments for the Auction of their defunct obsolete Motor Vehicles, Machinery and equipment.
4. The Central Government of Kenya for the Auction of their obsolete Vehicles, furniture and Equipment. This include the Police Department for sale of Accident vehicles at every yard in various Police stations in Kenya. The Military heavy movable machinery, the earth movers belonging to the ministry of roads and agriculture.
5. Corporate Bodies which include; Heavy Machinery Earth movers Dealers, Vehicle leasing Motor Companies and Large Farms which include the obsolete Big farm Machinery and Corporate Bodies dealing in Unused ( New), Refurbished, Used Heavy Machinery and equipment.
5. International Corporate Heavy Machinery and Equipment Dealers and Auctioneers